Los Angeles County Metro
Transportation Research Library & Archive
Union Station Reference Documents -
Shortcuts to information below:
- Exclusive parking facilities management agreement by and between the Los
Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority and Catellus
Development Corporation. July 1996.
- Parking demand and revenue study / prepared by Wilbur Smith Associates for
Union Station Gateway, Inc. Library Shelf Call Number: LA 175 .S64 P32
- Amendment no. 1 to easement between Catellus Development Corporation and
Southern California Regional Rail Authority pertaining to Union Station.
- Amendment no. 2 to easement agreement Catellus Development Corporation
and Southern California Regional Rail Authority pertaining to Union Station.
- Easement between Catellus Corporation and Southern California Regional
Rail Authority and related exhibits. October 1992.
- Modification of easement agreement (Metrolink) and related exhibits. May
- Union Station easement between Catellus Development Corporation and the
Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railway Company. December 1990.
- Ceiling seepage - email discussion and photographs. 2011.
- Fire water main plan / prepared by Mollehauser, Higashi, and Moore.
- Lighting plan / prepared by Wheel Gersztoff Selles, Inc. Lighting
- Personal correspondence concerning maintenance and operation of Los
Angeles roundhouse lead track / Darrell J. Maxey. November 2009.
- Personal correspondence concerning maintenance costs for capital
construction projects / David Solow. January 2002.
Property condition assessment: project Santa Fe Los Angeles Union
Station and related exhibits / prepared by Marx Okubo for TPG Capital, LP
co/ Paul, Hastings, Janofsy & Walker LLP. 2010.
- Synopsis of Union Station yard maintenance responsibility. 1938-1993.
- ALTA/ACSM land title survey / prepared by Bock and Clark's national
surveyors network for Union Station project. March 2011.
- Gateway Center survey drawings / prepared by Mollehauer, Higashi and
Moore. February 1997.
- Survey map showing Ynauro, Avila Peschke, Aliso, and city of of City of
Los Angeles and Macy Street. February 1997.
- Union Station aerial survey / prepared by Inland Aerial Surveys, Inc.
- Union Station aerial survey marked by ownership / prepared by Inland
Aerial Surveys, Inc. 2004.